If you would be interested in joining a dynamic, forward thinking, people focused company who are at the pinnacle of the industry in which they work then Safety Media may well be the company for you. We are often looking to strengthen our team of industry professionals and so if you feel like you have what it takes to help us in this please contact us. Please note we already have a preferred recruitment supplier so we will not accept any calls or applications from agencies. Thanks.
PHP Software Developer
Our in-house development team is busy developing new and innovative e-Learning based systems on which to run our e-Learning course content. We are currently looking to expand this team and recruit a highly skilled PHP software developer. Although a challenging role the successful applicant will have full support from the current team and training may be provided as required.
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A good knowledge of Object-Oriented development.
- You will need excellent problem solving skills along with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexibility and innovation would ensure you fit into the team environment well.
- Some knowledge of HTML5, Flash, Mobile and .NET development would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary: Very competitive depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please forward a recent copy of your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and availability to: email@example.com.
Business Development Manager
If you are a dedicated, customer focused sales professional then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team here at Safety Media Ltd.
With a dedicated territory to manage you will work in partnership with our marketing team to increase the customer base of Safety Media focusing on new e-Learning biased customers.
You will be based in the field and so a driving licence and willingness to travel will be essential.
Key Skills to be considered for the position:
- Experience in a similar new business development role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Desire to achieve and exceed targets.
- A network of existing contacts to approach and use of network building technologies is required.
- Industry related experience in either consultative sales or e-Learning would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary: Dependant on experience.
To apply for this role, please forward a recent copy of your CV, covering letter, salary expectations / current package and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.