A DVD showing the correct way of setting up a workstation to avoid injury.
We join a DSE training session at a company just as volunteers are required. Ken volunteers to help but acts foolish and is distracting the rest of the group. The Trainer gives up with Ken and asks him to watch the DSE DVD by Safety Media.
The DVD looks at:
• How to set up your workstation to avoid injury
• Setting up your chair correctly
• Checking screen height and conditions are suitable
• How to position the keyboard and mouse to avoid discomfort.
• Why changing positions is important
Only a small proportion of DSE users actually suffer ill health as a result of their work. Where problems do occur it is generally caused by the way in which DSE is used rather than the DSE itself. This DVD will provide an informative guide to DSE users to help avoid injury.
|Running Time||6 minutes|