This kit consists of
• Lifting Manikin ZKJ-310-K showing the effects of correct and incorrect lifting procedure on the spine.
• A visual guide to the spine and potential disorders AV130.
• Dissectible Lumbar Vertebrae model, featuring interchangeable discs that represent a regular spine and one with herniated discs.
• A full colour, laminated chart of the spine, which could serve as a great aid for pointing out areas of the spine that are prone to injury.
• A life-size Vertebral Column ZJZ-110-B complete with stand ZJZ-201-J.
• New Disc Prolapse Simulator ZJZ-222-P. The prolapse simulator allows both students and instructors to have a hands on approach in showing the sort of movements that may cause a herniated (slipped) disc, meaning it is now possible to show in graphic detail the effects of poor postures on the spine.
This comprehensive kit is suitable for all levels of course and allows instructors to show all elements of back problem prevention in interesting and memorable ways.
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.